FRANCHISE JOURNEYARE YOU FOCUSED ON BEING THE BEST?
THE FRANCHISEE JOURNEY
WHAT OUR FRANCHISE PARTNERS MEAN TO US
Becoming a franchisee with Walk-On’s Bistreaux and Bar is a commitment and it is our goal to provide you with the information to make the best decision possible. It is important for us to make sure that you are also the right fit for our brand and culture. We believe that the success of our brand will be a direct result of our operators. Spending time as a customer in a great place like Walk-On’s is different than owning your own franchise. Our selection process begins with considering qualified candidates who share in our excitement for the team, the love of great food and the desire to create the game day experience every day at Walk-On’s.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You will complete a franchisee application.
- You will visit a Walk-On’s location and speak with other franchisees.
- You will complete a business plan on what you have learned and submit it to us for review.
- You will complete an On the Job Experience “OJE” where you will spend the day in a Walk-On’s location with our operations team seeing what we do and why we do it.
- You will attend a Discovery Day at our corporate office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- You will have a personal interview with our executive team to make sure that Walk-On’s is the right fit.
CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN
As the franchisee journey continues, we will share design elements, layouts and designs to build your Walk-On’s Bistreaux and Bar. Locations that are new construction built from the ground up will significantly vary from conversions of closed restaurants or existing space. You will need to employ your own architect to finalize your restaurant design and plans. We will provide you with approved suppliers from architects, construction and equipment companies to complete your project.
Our goal is to have one area developer in each major market to develop Walk-On’s. We will have our designee work with you to locate suitable sites for your Walk-On’s location.
We will provide you with templates and designs for advertising both in-store and outdoor media. All marketing materials must be approved by the marketing department prior to being put into use. We will also provide you with a local store marketing manual and information on how to market your new store opening.
NEW STORE TRAINING
We provide up to 17 days of on-site support to train your newly hired Walk-On’s team to effectively operate your restaurant. It is your responsibility to hire a great crew and we will assist by providing you the necessary materials and checklists to hire that crew. Any additional on-site training support will be at your expense.
Our operator training program will last seven weeks and is conducted at a designated training location. This program will focus on position and management training in both the kitchen, or the “heart of the house” and the front of the house. A minimum of two operators must successfully complete the training program. The cost of training for up to three people is included in your franchise fee. There is an additional fee of $5,000 per additional operator(s) to complete this program. All expenses associated with attending the training sessions is your responsibility.
MAKING THE TEAM
At Walk-On’s we believe our success will be the result of our ability to select the best inspiring knowledgeable leaders to grow our brand across the country.
$907,000 to $1,386,500
- Multi-Unit / Area Developers prepared to open three or more locations in four years
- $400,000 liquid per location – $1,300,000 net worth per location
General Franchise Agreement Specifics
- “Franchise Fee”: $60,000 per location (includes store opening training team)
- Franchise Agreement Terms: 10 years, 10 year renewal terms.
- Royalty: 5% of gross monthly revenues (paid weekly)
- National Marketing Fund: 2%
Are you ready to join a winning team? We try anything and never stop improving. Connect with our franchise team today by clicking on the button above.